[Deploying Sakai] General Setup Question

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Mon May 10 07:47:02 PDT 2010

This is the setup used for QA6 (2008 Server+IIS+Tomcat as a Service). I
would refer to the JIRA setup guide for IIS [1] from step 2 on as it is
essentially the same setup for Sakai and was what I used.

[1] http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Integrating+JIRA+with+IIS

It would probably give slightly better performance, especially if you
configured it to serve up static content. I have found that SSL is usually
much easier in apache and IIS, as you mentioned.