[Deploying Sakai] General Setup Question

Tiebout, Ryan rtiebout at rwu.edu
Mon May 10 07:37:10 PDT 2010

I currently have Sakai configured on a windows 2008 server and tomcat 5.5.26.  Currently I am not using IIS but I was wondering if anyone is using this in combination with an isapi_redirect instead of just using tomcat.  Is anyone running a similar installation?  Are there instructions for how to set this up?
I am having problems getting SSL to work with tomcat and I know it's very simple with IIS.  I was also wondering if using IIS would be better for performance or stability.  Any thoughts?
Thanks for your help.

-Ryan