[Deploying Sakai] Profs squirreling away old course sites

Paul Gibbs pgibbsjr at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 06:39:17 PDT 2010

Thank you, everyone! I see there are many ways to address this!

Branden--a weekly job that simply unpublishes sites from semesters ending X months ago would probably be best for our setting. Would it be possible to send us a copy of the job you are currently running?

If unpublishing sites automatically causes issues, we can always follow a combination of the practices at UMich and UVa.

Thank you!

Paul