[Deploying Sakai] iTunesU: Jira and Contrib locations

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Jan 6 13:27:01 PST 2010

As Zhen mentioned below I've created a new iTunesU project in Jira.  A
week or so ago I also relocated the contrib iTunesU project from a
somewhat obscure /umctx folder to a more recognizable /itunesu project
folder.  I've also created a Confluence space for the team to use.

Jira: http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/ITU
SVN Contrib: https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/itunesu/trunk/
Confluence: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/ITU/Home

When Zhen gives me the ok I plan to delete the old /umctx project
folder to eliminate any confusion regarding the location of the
project code.

Cheers,

Anth

Begin forwarded message: