[Deploying Sakai] 2.6 release and iTunes U

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Wed Jan 6 12:51:54 PST 2010

Nathan:

By not compatible, do you mean not compilable or not usable? Please try
Matthew's suggestion below first.

You will also need to set the parameters mentioned in the readme.txt file
(https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/umctx/trunk/itunesu-tool/readme.txt)

For 2.8, the location of iTunes U project is under
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/itunesu/, and Anthony just made a
JIRA project for iTunesu module so that you can report any bugs there.

Thanks,

- Zhen

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:35:47 -0500, Matthew Jones  wrote: We are using the
trunk of the iTunesU tool in production against 2.6.1 at Michigan. The poms
in trunk are set for
 2.8-SNAPSHOT

But you can modify these to any sakai version you're using with either
xslt or "perl -pie" or sed.

find . -type f -name 'pom.xml' |xargs perl -w -p -i -e
's/2.8-SNAPSHOT/2.6.1/g'

Should get all of them.

Email Zhen or myself if you have any questions.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/umctx/?root=contrib
[1]

Here was some information posted in November regarding the configuration
options required.

http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2009-November/004773.html
[2]

-Matthew