[Deploying Sakai] 2.6 release and iTunes U

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Jan 6 12:35:47 PST 2010

We are using the trunk of the iTunesU tool in production against 2.6.1 at
Michigan. The poms in trunk are set for
<version>2.8-SNAPSHOT</version>

But you can modify these to any sakai version you're using with either xslt
or "perl -pie" or sed.

find . -type f -name 'pom.xml' |xargs perl -w -p -i -e
's/2.8-SNAPSHOT/2.6.1/g'

Should get all of them.

Email Zhen or myself if you have any questions.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/umctx/?root=contrib

Here was some information posted in November regarding the configuration
options required.
http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2009-November/004773.html

-Matthew