[Deploying Sakai] Audio Recording in Sakai

Gordon, Patricia (psg3a) psg3a at eservices.virginia.edu
Wed Feb 24 18:52:53 PST 2010

Hi Nathan,

At the University of Virginia, we're adopting Elluminate Live! that has integration into Sakai. We have a rollout project underway. Happy to put you in touch with folks in our School of Continuing and Professional Studies who specifically migrated from Horizon Wimba to Ellumiate.

Trisha

Trisha Gordon
UVaCollab Project Lead and User Support Manager
https://collab.itc.virginia.edu
collab-support at virginia.edu<mailto:collab-support at virginia.edu>

Dept. of Information Technology and Communication
University of Virginia
PO Box 400198
Charlottesville, VA 22904
434.243.5465