[Deploying Sakai] Audio Recording in Sakai

Nathan Finley nfinley at pacific.edu
Thu Feb 25 10:43:01 PST 2010

Trisha,

Thanks for the input!  We too are in the process of migrating to Elluminate
Live for our virtual classroom tool.  However, what I am really referring to
are the Wimba Voice tools that included tools like Voice Boards and Voice
Email.

Thanks,
Nathan
----------
Nathan Finley
Learning Management Systems Administrator
University of the Pacific
Office of Information Technology ­ Enterprise Applications
Email: nfinley at pacific.edu
Phone: 209.946.7669

Blackboard Support
Email: blackboard at pacific.edu