[Deploying Sakai] Audio Recording in Sakai

Nathan Finley nfinley at pacific.edu
Wed Feb 24 16:18:52 PST 2010

All,

We are in the process of moving away from Horizon Wimba (in connection with
Blackboard), and we are searching for a possible solution to replace some of
the functionality of the Horizon Wimba Voice Tools.  We are specifically
looking for a solution that will allow for voice discussion boards, where
the users can record response directly in Sakai.  I¹m just wondering if
anyone out there has moved away from using the Horizon Wimba Voice Tools,
and what solution are you using now with Sakai to replace that
functionality.  I¹m open to suggestions.

Thanks,
Nathan
-----
Nathan Finley
Applications Administrator - LMS
University of the Pacific
Office of Information Technology ­ Enterprise Applications
Email: nfinley at pacific.edu
Phone: 209.946.7669

Blackboard Support
Email: blackboard at pacific.edu