[Deploying Sakai] Sakai integration with publisher portals

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Tue Feb 16 17:22:35 PST 2010

Hi,
   I would like to know if there is an existing/under development  piece
of code to integrate sakai with publishers like xanedu etc.
  Some departments have user accounts with publishers for students and
faculty and I was wondering any work has been done to
  integrate authentication with publishing company portals. At minimum
this may be a simple URL string manipulation accompanied
  by look up table for user(publishing company portal) credentials
against sakai users.
Thanks,
Mustansar