[Deploying Sakai] Securing Exams for students (Newsome, Angie)

Johnson,Douglas F wanderer at UFL.EDU
Mon Dec 20 12:53:51 PST 2010

Hi Angie!

Respondus LockDown has been extensively used here at UF while we were in Blackboard/WebCT Vista (we should complete migration before 31 May 2011); as a result I have been bugging Respondus about making LockDown available for Sakai. Back in August, I was informed that, "The integration with Sakai is now on our roadmap, although the dates are a bit squishy. Early 2011 is the current target, but it might be done sooner, or a bit later."

I have not received any updates on this; but the response suggests you might want to join me in bugging your Respondus rep so they get the message that institutions using and/or moving to Sakai want to bring LockDown with them as they migrate.

Peace,

Douglas F. Johnson, Ph.D.
Assistant Director for Learning Services
Office of Academic Technology
University of Florida
PH 352.392.4357 #3   FAX 352.392.3760
     https://lss.at.ufl.edu