[Deploying Sakai] Installing

Larry Dougher ldougher at windsorschools.net
Wed Dec 8 08:39:32 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy a binary build of Sakai for a pilot project this
winter and I'm stuck.  I have tomcat up and running
(http://localhost:8080) but when I got to http://localhost:8080/portal
it's a 404 error.  I hope I followed the instructions correctly.  I have
attached three screenshots to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.
The first is the root of the HD where you will see the contents of the
tomcat folder, the second one is the contents of the tomcat folder, and
the third is the content of the sakai folder inside the tomcat folder.

Thanks,

Larry Dougher
Technology Coordinator / ACSP 10.6 / ACMT
Windsor School District
http://windsorschools.net