[Deploying Sakai] Sakai

harish sreenivas sreenivas.harish at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:59:22 PDT 2009

Hi,I am a student at SPSU (GA). We are trying to implement sakai. I have it
installed on a CentOS system and have it running. I am so confused on how to
go on from there. Can anyone give me instructions on how to go about it. We
currently run VISTA 8 here. I am not clear where to find instructions about
this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am the only on working on
this so it appears all weird to me.

Thanks in advance
Harish C Sreenivas

--
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in
nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger

Harish C Sreenivas