[Deploying Sakai] 2.6.0-2.6.1 mysql conversion

Tom Hall thall at brocku.ca
Mon Oct 26 07:44:28 PDT 2009

Good Day Everyone

I have just built ans started to test 2.6.1 on our development system.
When I attempted to run the sakai_2_6_0-2_6_1_mysql_conversion.sql upgrade
script I got the following error repeated 16 times.

ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'sakai26.assignment_submission' doesn't exist

corresponding to the internationization fix in the assignment_submission
talbe.

This table does not exist on any of our systems.  Are we missign something
or is that part of an optional module/tool?

Thanks

Tom