[Deploying Sakai] student drop not working

John Leasia jleasia at umich.edu
Thu Oct 22 08:21:09 PDT 2009

Chris,
One thing to check is that the student's my workspace realm has the
dropbox.maintain permission checked.
Use the Admin Realms tool, search for the student's account, edit the
realm (should be something like /site/~<accountname>, edit the role for
the student in that realm and check the box next to dropbox.maintain.

You could also try just deleting the student's My Workspace site. It
will get created again next time the student logs in which may repair
the problem if the my workspace site was somehow malformed.

John