[Deploying Sakai] 2.6.0-2.6.1 mysql conversion

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Mon Oct 26 08:09:26 PDT 2009

This probably is related to case sensitivity of the table names. I was
testing this on a mysql running on windows which doesn't have
distinction for case. I was just talking to Noah and he said likely,
unless you'd had options set, the table names need to be in upper case
for sakai tables.

Try making both of the lowercase table names in the script
(assignment_submission, assignment_submission_id_temp) into uppercase
names (ASSIGNMENT_SUBMISSION,ASSIGNMENT_SUBMISSION_ID_TEMP) and see if
that fixes it.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/identifier-case-sensitivity.html