[Deploying Sakai] Proxying through Apache

Paul Gibbs pgibbsjr at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 06:46:32 PDT 2009

Thanks, David! I actually am hoping to use mod_proxy--sorry, should have mentioned that! It really has been difficult to figure out how to set it up properly. (It's helpful to have the instructions on mod_jk, however. Thank you!)

I would like to configure a 443 login and then bounce it back to 80 for everything else. Is anyone presently configuring their logins that way?

Paul