[Deploying Sakai] Help needed with fresh local CM implementation to be

Knoop, Peter knoop at umich.edu
Fri Jun 12 09:21:48 PDT 2009

Tony,

There is no additional charge to attend the pre-conference workshops.  Please do send a note to Mary Miles (mmiles at umich.edu<mailto:mmiles at umich.edu>), and she can update your registration to indicate you will be there on Tuesday.

I'll leave it others to suggest which Programmer's Café sessions might be the best for you to attend.  The New to Sakai session would be a good introduction to Sakai as a whole (the community, the software, some hands-on experience with best practices for teaching and collaboration using Sakai, etc.), but won't cover any programming topics in detail.

-peter
Sakai Project Coordinator