[Deploying Sakai] Help needed with fresh local CM implementation to be

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Jun 12 09:05:49 PDT 2009

Hi Tony,

The Programmers Cafe is on the Tuesday, full day workshop (2 half day
sessions). It's marked here as the Developer Bootcamp:
https://educonference.com/sakai/boston/schedule/table.php

There are a number of us contributing to this workshop, we are just
finalising the topics. It will be aimed at administrators and
developers alike. There will be a notice go out about what is planned
soon, but from what you said below, this workshop would be of use to
you if you can make it.

cheers,
Steve

---