[Deploying Sakai] Maven hangs with "WAGON_VERSION: 1.0-beta-2"

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Wed Jun 10 19:29:35 PDT 2009

I agree. I use a build script that sets the necessary environment
variables. This is particularly important for me since I have build
trees for both 2.5 and 2.6 (not to mention Rutgers trunk, Sakaiproject
trunk, and 2.6.x), and some parameters are different.

I don't appreciate software that requires me to change my path or set
environment variables in .login. I wrap stuff like that with scripts,
and then complain to the authors.