[Deploying Sakai] IsCourseSite

Paul Gibbs pgibbsjr at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 29 14:26:26 PDT 2009

Uh-oh. :)

I have the mercury site disabled in sakai.properties-would that mean that
the error is coming from some other non-existent site? Or would there be
calls to mercury anyhow at some points, even though I've disabled it? If I
should be recreating mercury as a step toward troubleshooting this issue, Is
there any way to recreate the site without manually keying in records into
the database?

Paul