[Deploying Sakai] IsCourseSite

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 16:22:01 PDT 2009

You can delete the mercury site with no side effects. It's the first
thing I do in a new install.

If, however, you deleted the mercury portal (which is a different
thing altogether and would require you to delete code) then you might
be in trouble. I'm not sure of the link between the mercury portal and
the SkinnableCharonPortal which is what's in use now though.

I'd be looking elsewhere for the cause of the error. That said, its
not an error, just a warning.

cheers,
Steve