[Deploying Sakai] IsCourseSite

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Sat Aug 29 14:10:21 PDT 2009

There is a portal interface called mercury (like /portal or /xlogin)
that is used mostly by developers for testing and configuration
purposes. I don't know if deleting it would could problems (I didn't
know there was a mercury site), but all things being equal I'd
probably just leave it alone :^)

SMD.

On Aug 29, 2009, at 4:24 PM, Paul Gibbs wrote:

> (Sorry for what could be a double-post if you’ve already received
> this before. In Nabble, it looked like my previous message on this
> topic got appended to the Evaluations System discussion just
> recently concluded.)
>

> Whenever I open the Sites tool or the Worksite Setup tool, I get
> this error in catalina.out:
>

> 2009-08-24 20:56:50,503  WARN http-localhost%2F127.0.0.1-8080-
> Processor12 org.sakaiproject.site.impl.BaseSiteService -
> isCourseSite(): no site with id:
>

> No error message appear in the browser, and things appear to
> function normally. Has anyone seen that before? I think the only
> site I deleted was the “mercury” site…should I not have done that?
>

> Paul Gibbs
>
> CBTS / Lansdale, Pennsylvania

SMD.

Sean DeMonner, IT Senior Project Manager, CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, U-M      (734) 615-9765
Pub Key 24DD6B09