[Deploying Sakai] IsCourseSite

Paul Gibbs pgibbsjr at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 29 13:24:52 PDT 2009

(Sorry for what could be a double-post if you've already received this
before. In Nabble, it looked like my previous message on this topic got
appended to the Evaluations System discussion just recently concluded.)

Whenever I open the Sites tool or the Worksite Setup tool, I get this error
in catalina.out:

2009-08-24 20:56:50,503  WARN http-localhost%2F127.0.0.1-8080-Processor12
org.sakaiproject.site.impl.BaseSiteService - isCourseSite(): no site with
id:

No error message appear in the browser, and things appear to function
normally. Has anyone seen that before? I think the only site I deleted was
the "mercury" site.should I not have done that?

Paul Gibbs

CBTS / Lansdale, Pennsylvania