[Deploying Sakai] Unable to remove multiple instances of a resource in 2.5.x

Chris Woods csw at alumni.unh.edu
Tue Aug 18 11:53:33 PDT 2009

Hi Folks,

While installing page-composer for OSP I used webdav to upload a folder
to Portfolio Admin Resources. Somehow -- I suspect a dodgy wifi
connection that stopped and started the process several times -- I wound
up with about 8 instances of the folder I was uploading. I'm reasonably
certain that Sakai is regarding all 8 as being one and the same as what
I do to one affects all the others. Thing is I cannot remove them
despite the permissions being correct. Is there a way to remove
resources from the command line or some other behind the scenes method?
Also has anyone experienced similar behavior and know its cause? Thanks
very much.

-Chris