[Deploying Sakai] Is anybody storing resource bodies in database?

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Apr 22 02:59:54 PDT 2009

Hi Jim,

A production environment I administer stores its content in a
clustered Oracle database. We have had no production issues with this
setup and the DB is offsite. It's been around for a while and was
upgraded from 2.4 to 2.5.x. The conversion from XML to binary took
place then so we are using BINARY_ENTITY serialization. There is no
capacity to change this setup, for various reasons.

cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Swinsburg