[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] Is anybody storing resource bodies in database?

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Wed Apr 22 04:40:19 PDT 2009

So far we know of at least two sakai instances running in pilot/
production with database storage of content bodies in tables that use
BINARY_ENTITY serialization. One needs immediate conversion to
filesystem storage and the other is never expected to convert from
database storage.

I have created a JIRA ticket outlining the problem:

http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/KNL-164
Conversion to storage of content bodies in filesystem fails for
BINARY_ENTITY serialized resources

Thanks.

Jim