[Deploying Sakai] NEW URL: Sakai Conference Bridges

Knoop, Peter knoop at umich.edu
Thu Apr 16 11:39:03 PDT 2009

The Sakai Conference Bridge Schedule, previously hosted on the old Collab instance of Sakai, has been moved to Confluence:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/LYAvAw

I moved over many of the existing events, however, please double-check that I didn't accidently overlook your event.  Also note that your initial view of the schedule may be in Pacific time (GMT-0800), the server's default.  You can change your timezone preference by clicking on the name of the timezone in the upper-left corner of the calendar.

The Conference Bridge schedule is composed of three separate schedules, one for each bridge.  (Thanks to Indiana University for supplying the bridges for the community's use!)  The schedules are color-coded according to the key on right-hand side of calendar.  Sakai001 (red) is preferred for regularly scheduled, recurring meetings, while Sakai002 (blue) and Sakai003 (purple) are preferred for first-come, first-serve ad-hoc meetings.

Other key, community-wide conference calls that are not currently using the Sakai Bridges are also listed on the schedule, under "Other Conference Systems".  Please contact the meeting organizers for their connection information.

I've also added holidays to the schedule using Apple's iCal feed.  I'm not sure how inclusive this is of all the major holidays observed by various members of the Sakai community around the world.  If anyone knows of a better iCal feed, please let me know.

Also, as a reminder, the connection info for the Sakai Conference Bridges follows...

The Conference Bridges support both Internet (e.g., Polycom, XMeeting [for MacOS], Ekiga [Linux, Windows]) and telephone connections:

    * Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
    * Internet: 156.56.240.9

Meeting Sign-in Information (via telephone or Internet):

    * Sakai001
          o Conference Code: 348#
          o PIN: 72524#
    * Sakai002