[Deploying Sakai] Sakai Jira and Confluence: Help Testing

Knoop, Peter knoop at umich.edu
Wed Apr 15 11:44:55 PDT 2009

So far I've had one report that it looks great, and none about problems testing out the new Confluence server.  So, if you haven't had a chance yet, please take a moment to poke around your favourite areas in Confluence on the test server, and help verify that the migration dry-run was a success.  Then we will get on with scheduling the actual move in the near future.

Thanks.

-peter