[Portfolio] Agenda for Teaching and Learning - January 21, 2015

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Jan 21 05:14:18 PST 2015

Reminder. Meeting in a couple of hours.

Adding to the Agenda:

* Open Apereo 2015 - Birds of a Feather ideas

* List merging with sakai-user and move to Google Groups

IMPORTANT NOTE:  We are using a different dial-in system for this meeting
that better supports international calling, Calliflower. See details at
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls