[Portfolio] Early Bird ENDS TOMORROW > 2015 Learning Analytics and Knowledge (LAK) Conference

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Tue Jan 20 06:03:24 PST 2015

Apologies for the cross-posting...

Colleagues,

A friendly reminder that the EARLY BIRD registration deadline for LAK 2015
is TOMORROW Wednesday, January 21, 2015, register now to save!

Online registration and updated travel information is now available on the
main conference web site at: http://lak15.solaresearch.org/.  Please note
that in order to receive the "early bird" registration discount you must
register by January 21, 2015.  We are also providing additional discounts
for SoLAR members, details on how to become a member and obtaining your
membership discount code are available from the Registration section of
the web site.  Finally, as noted in our Travel section, we will be
providing limited FREE shuttle service from major airports, please review
the details before booking your travel if you are interested.

Finally, we would like to thank all of our main conference sponsors,
including our Platinum Sponsor McGraw-Hill Education, Gold Sponsor Blue
Canary and Oracle and Silver Sponsor ANI, Blackboard, and Canvas, for
helping to support this event!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in March!

Joshua Baron
Assistant Vice President, Information Technology for Digital Education
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron