[Portfolio] DEADLINE REMINDER > 2015 Learning Analytics and Knowledge (LAK) Conference

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Thu Oct 30 06:47:25 PDT 2014

Apologies for the multiple cross postings...

Colleagues,

The Society for Learning Analytics Research's (SoLAR) annual event, the
Learning Analytics and Knowledge (LAK) conference, will take place the
week of March 16, 2015 at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York and
will be, for the first time, introducing a "practitioner track" that will
complement the rigorous research papers that have been presented in the
past.  More information on the conference and our call of papers is
available at: http://lak15.solaresearch.org/

The DEADLINE for Practitioner Track proposals is Monday, November 3, 2014.
 Proposal submission guidelines and additional details are at:
http://lak15.solaresearch.org/practitioner-instructions.

Please share this information with colleagues and other venues (listservs,
etc)

We are looking forward to many great submissions and a wonderful
conference event!

Josh
Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer