[Portfolio] REMINDER > Today's Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Sep 11 08:50:20 PDT 2013

Colleagues,

We will be holding our weekly Teaching and Learning call today (Wednesday,
September 11th) from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time (New York).  Dial-in
information is below along with the link to our conference call page and
Etherpad notes.

With the start of school here in North America the past two weeks or so
the group on the call last week was relatively small and thus I might
suggest that we continue our discussion of the T&L Capability Review
Process (see https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/QwzzB) and the outline
for what a final report might look like which I posted earlier in the
month.  Last week there was general consensus that this looked like it was
going in the right direction but getting more input on it before we begin
the work seems useful to me.

I'd be happy and interested to discuss other agenda items so please bring
them to the meeting.

Thanks, Josh

Dial-In Information:
Within United States: 1-888-447-7153