[Portfolio] Today's Sakai Teaching and Learning Conf. Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Sep 18 09:54:18 PDT 2013

Colleagues,

A belated reminder that we will be holding our weekly Sakai Teaching and
Learning Group call today (Wednesday, September 19th) from 2 - 3 PM
Eastern Time.  Dial-in information and link to our note taking site can be
found at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls

As some my have seen, Chuck Hedrick posted a note to the Using Sakai list
yesterday asking for feedback on some new capabilities that he is
considering adding to Lessons.  Given the work that this group has been
engaged in and the interest in Lessons, I'd like to suggest that we
dedicate at least part of the call today to reviewing his posting and
providing some feedback.  I've pasted a copy of his email into the
Etherpad for today's call which you can access from the URL above.  Given
that the group varies in knowledge and experience with Lessons, it would
be great if those with more experience could review the issues a bit to
level set the group's knowledge.

Assuming that time remains, we can continue to finalize our plans for
developing our first T&L Capability Review Report.

Thanks, Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer
Marist College