[Portfolio] Reminder > Today's Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Sep 4 09:44:36 PDT 2013

Colleagues,

Just my usual reminder that we'll be holding our weekly Teaching and
Learning call today (Wednesday) from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time (New York).
Dial-in information is below along with the link to our conference call
page and Etherpad notes.

In follow up from our call last week, I've added a new section to our T&L
Capability Review Process wiki page (
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/QwzzB) in an attempt to outline what
the output from this process might look like in terms of a "report".  I
have reached out to some of the folks who have leadership roles in the
technical community and have some feedback from them that we might
discuss.  I've not done so yet but I plan to work to get feedback from
institutional decision makers on what they would like to see in such a
report following the call today.

I'd be happy and interested to discuss other agenda items so please bring
them to the meeting.

Thanks, Josh

Dial-In Information:
Within United States: 1-888-447-7153