[Portfolio] [WG: I18N & L10N] Portfolio Russian Language

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Tue Jun 18 18:09:52 PDT 2013

Igor,

Sorry I didn't see this until today. I agree with the suggestions so far.
It seems like replacing the files in Portfolio Admin resources' system
folder would update them. These files were not a concern when we released
the training material on our web site. Perhaps a blog post on our web site
would be a good idea. However, a better solution would be to document this
somewhere in the installation and upgrade instructions for the 2.9.x
release of the software.

Does anyone know why this shouldn't be included? Was it a bandwidth issue?

Sean Keesler
2B3 Candlewyck Park
Ithaca, NY 14850
607-227-0276