[Portfolio] Tracking matrix cell "approval"

Katie Golus kgolus at antioch.edu
Tue Jul 30 16:17:17 PDT 2013

Is there a way to see (on the front end) who changed the status of a cell?

I have a program that would prefer to change the status of cells to
complete rather than completing any separate evaluation form to simply
approve submissions to a matrix, but it's important to them to know which
faculty member did the approving for tracking purposes (all faculty have
access to approve any student in the program).

I can't find a way for them to do exactly that.  As far as I can figure
out, a form *plus *changing the cell manually is the only way for them to
track the person and have the cell locked as completed.

Am I wrong on this or is there a better way to do it?

Thanks,
Katie
_____________________
Katie Golus, Ed.M.
Instructional Designer
Antioch University
602 Anacapa Street
Santa Barbara, CA  93101
805-962-8179 x5161
kgolus at antioch.edu

Have an IT-related concern? Please contact the help desk, available 24/7.
Web form: IT Helpdesk <https://helpdesk.antioch.edu/> or Phone:
1-866-662-0056