[Portfolio] Assistance Needed for Today's Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Jul 31 09:49:56 PDT 2013

Colleagues,

First, my apologies for the delay in getting this out and the very short
notice.  I'm attending the Campus Technology conference here in Boston and
some of my responsibilities here have made it hard to follow up (and also
prevented me from being on some of the other calls this week).

Although I had originally planned to participate in the weekly call today,
I have discovered that I have a conflict with a session that I am leading
from 2 - 3 PM Eastern time today.  Thus, I won't be able to attend the
call.  If the group would like to hold the call I've arranged to have my
assistant, Nicole (who is copied here), provide whomever wants to activate
the call with my "moderator passcode" so that you can start the call up
without me being on it.  Someone just needs to contact Nicole directly and
she can provide the code (I don't want to post it publically).

I'd suggest that if folks want to hold the call that you surface that on
list along with agenda topics so that others know if the call will happen
or not.

I will be back in my office next week and will be on the call scheduled
for August 7th.

Sorry again for the late notice.

Josh

Joshua Baron