[Portfolio] Call for Agenda Items: Apereo Portfolio Community Meeting, Monday, August, 5, 11am-noon EDT.

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iu.edu
Mon Jul 29 06:42:55 PDT 2013

Greetings,

The next meeting of the Apereo Portfolio Community is scheduled for Monday, August, 5, 2013,  from 11am-noon EDT.   To add a topic to the agenda, drop me a note or add it directly to the confluence page at:  https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Portfolio+%28OSP%29+Meetings.

If there are no agenda items posted as of 8am EDT on August 5, I will send out a notice cancelling the meeting.

Also, please note that our September meeting falls on September 2, Labor Day, and many schools in the US will be closed.  Should we consider pushing the meeting back to September 9.

Best regards,

Lynn

Connection details are provided below:

Phone Number: (317) 278-7008
PIN: 372215#

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342K)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>