[Portfolio] Next Sakai Teaching and Learning Call > Wednesday, July 17th 2-3 PM Eastern Time

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Mon Jul 15 06:04:18 PDT 2013

Colleagues,

My thanks to those who joined the Sakai Teaching and Learning Group call
last week.  We had a very good call, which included a some folks from the
TCC, about experimenting with applying the Sakai Learning Design Lenses (
http://bit.ly/sakai-lenses) to the Lesson Builder tool as means to provide
feedback on future capabilities that the group would see value in
developing.  The group is interested in starting to engage in this work
over the new few weeks.

Janice Smith took detailed notes of our meeting which have been posted to
our Teaching and Learning Conference Call page (
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/BwrzB).

Our NEXT CALL will be on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 from 2 - 3 PM Eastern
Time.  Dial-in information is below.   The call is open to everyone who is
interested.

Hope you can join us!

Josh

CONFERENCE CALL DIAL-IN INFORMATION