[Portfolio] REMINDER > Today's Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Jul 10 06:24:07 PDT 2013

Colleagues,

Apologies as I know I've posted a couple of reminders for this call.  With
the holiday in the States and people taking vacation I wanted to make sure
folks were aware of the call today from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time.  Dial-in
information is below.

In terms of the agenda, I sat in on the Technical Coordination Committee
(TCC) call with Neal Caidin, CLE Coordinator, yesterday and had a brief
but positive conversation about the Teaching and Learning Group providing
some thoughts, ideas, feedback, etc. on future Sakai releases with regards
to new capabilities and enhancements.  I'll share more on the call but my
sense is that it might be useful for us to discuss how we might take some
concrete action in this area over the short term given some of the work
that is currently underway.  Folks may find it useful to review some of
the notes from the TCC meetings at the Apereo conference which speak to
some of their thoughts on work they are going to be doing moving forward.
You can find these at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/TCC+Project+Coordination+Meetings+at+2013+Conference
(scroll down to the "what we are going to do" section).

Finally, on our last call some suggested that we return to using
Etherpad/Titanpad for note taking.  If someone has a minute and would be
willing to set that up that would be helpful.

Thanks, Josh

CONFERENCE CALL DIAL-IN INFORMATION
Within United States: 1-888-447-7153
International: 1-719-387-1138