[Portfolio] University of Michigan OSP Activity

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Tue Feb 14 18:30:35 PST 2012

Hello,

As you may have heard, the University of Michigan is in the process of evaluating various portfolio software platforms other than OSP.  This is in the context of a number of organizational changes at the institutional level and portfolio-related needs and activity around our campus.  We are determining the best role and options for our central project, housed within the Library.  We continue to have programs actively using our OSP offering and remain institutionally invested in Sakai.  So, while our role in the development and maintenance of OSP has decreased, any transition will be gradual and we will remain in communication with this group.

Thanks,
-Noah