[Portfolio] Fwd: [EPAC] Deadline near: AAEEBL Boston Conference CFP

Zaldivar, Marc mzaldiva at vt.edu
Wed Feb 15 07:42:38 PST 2012

Information about the Sakai conference!  Bring those students if you can!

Marc

Begin forwarded message:

From: Trent Batson <trentbatson at mac.com<mailto:trentbatson at mac.com>>
Date: February 15, 2012 9:44:29 AM EST
To: "epaccoplist at lists.stanford.edu<mailto:epaccoplist at lists.stanford.edu>" <epaccoplist at lists.stanford.edu<mailto:epaccoplist at lists.stanford.edu>>
Subject: [EPAC] Deadline near: AAEEBL Boston Conference CFP

Submit proposal<http://www.aaeebl.org/2012cfp> for July 16-19 AAEEBL Annual Conference, Boston, MA

Hello everyone:  There are now just 5 days left to submit a proposal for a session at AAEEBL's international conference in Boston July 16-19, 2012.  Click on the link above to submit your proposal.  The deadline is midnight February 20, US EST.

This conference, AAEEBL's third annual conference, is sponsored by AAEEBL, AAC&U, the Making Connections National Resource Center at LaGuardia Community College, and NERCOMP.  We co-locate with Campus Technology and share an exhibit hall with over 200 exhibitors, including many of the eportfolio vendors.  You can attend sessions at either conference with registration for just one of the two conferences.

The AAEEBL annual conference has become one of the "must attend" annual eportfolio conferences.

I hope you will submit a proposal for a:

 *   25-minute snapshot session
 *   50-minute interactive session (30 min talk; 20 minute discussion)
 *   100-minute workshop
 *   Poster session (posters are featured strongly this year during a designated hour on Tues and Wed)

We especially encourage students to submit a poster proposal; students with a student ID who are accepted on the program for a poster session (or a demo of their eportfolio on a laptop) can attend for free during the day of their poster presentation.

I look forward to seeing you in Boston in July. [Submit Proposal.<http://www.aaeebl.org/2012cfp>]

Best

Trent

Trent Batson, Ph.D. Executive Director
       The Association for Authentic, Experiential and
              Evidence-Based Learning
                           http://www.aaeebl.org/

My eportfolio:  http://trentbatsoneportfolio.wordpress.com/
The Batson Blog:  http://www.aaeebl.org/tbb
Email:  trentbatson at mac.com<mailto:trentbatson at mac.com> or batsontr at mit.edu<mailto:batsontr at mit.edu>
Skype:  trent_batson  Twitter:  trent_batson Twitter:  AAEEBL
25 Kristen Lane
North Kingstown, RI 02852
401-465-0439 mobile
401-884-5657 home office