[Portfolio] FCKEditor question

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Mon Apr 2 13:01:35 PDT 2012

Dave,

I've been meaning to write the list in more detail on this. Meanwhile, see https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-21126 and https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-17883.

The short story is that you'll have to modify whichever formCreate.xslt you're using (PortfolioAdmin/system or otherwise) to include the header material (getRichTextHead) and call the right method (getRichTextScript or getRichTextLaunch) depending on whether you have pulled in SAK-21126 (because of the compatibility enhancement in XsltFunctions.java and formFieldTemplate.xslt). Everything should behave right in the stock files in trunk/2.9.x/2.8.x, so just follow the example.

Thanks,
-Noah