[Portfolio] FCKEditor question

McPherson, David dmcphers at vt.edu
Mon Apr 2 12:34:32 PDT 2012

Hello,

We're working on getting the CKEditor running in our upgrade to 2.8.1 and I'm having trouble getting both the FCK and the CK editor rendering in a portfolio form.  If I use the default renderers than everything works ok, but if I add a custom renderer then the function chef_setupformattedtextarea(textarea_id) doesn't get generated. Does anyone know anything about which set of code writes that function and/or where that might exist so I can go check it out.

Thanks,
Dave
--
David McPherson