[Portfolio] editing properties of matrices

Beauchemin, Russell rbeauchemin at rwu.edu
Mon Jun 6 08:29:24 PDT 2011

Marc,

We have the same problem.  We have a very large matrix (32 learning outcomes across the top and approx 70 courses going down the side).  It takes, on average, 7 minutes for the matrix to load each time someone loads it.  It doesn't take that long if you click on the edit button, only when you click on it to view it.

Sean Keesler suggested us to break the matrix up into categories to combat this, which we can't do for accredidation purposes.

Hope this helps,
Russ