[Portfolio] editing properties of matrices

Zaldivar, Marc mzaldiva at vt.edu
Mon Jun 6 06:59:53 PDT 2011

All,

Since our upgrade to 2.7 a few weeks' ago, we've been experiencing some fairly serious problems in editing the properties of large matrices.  Is anyone else seeing significant performance differences?  We're in the process of describing which matrices are causing trouble -- are they large in size, large in membership, large in student content, or large in numbers of forms attached, etc.  If anyone else has seen other issues like this, could you share?  We're thinking of reopening https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18113 if we can get some more details together.

Marc

Marc Zaldivar, Ph.D.
Director, ePortfolio Initiatives
Learning Technologies