[Portfolio] Form validation question

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Mon Jan 24 13:31:47 PST 2011

With the default form renderer, a select box is created when you have
a string with enumerated choices as an element.
It seems like you could create a custom renderer that would create a
select box for just that string field...and not validate it against an
enumerated list.

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104