[Portfolio] Form validation question

David McPherson dmcphers at vt.edu
Mon Jan 24 12:56:36 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm working on a way to dynamically update a drop down list on a portfolio form.  I've got the list to update from an xml file, but when I select one of the options form the dynamically generated list, the validation of the form fails, indicating that the option I chose wasn't a valid choice, i.e. wasn't in the list.  So my question is, does anyone know where the validation takes place?  I'd like to see if I can modify this to also compare against my external list.

Thanks,
Dave
--
David McPherson