[Portfolio] REMINDER > Sakai Teaching and Learning Whole Group Call Today at 5 PM EST

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Jan 12 12:58:03 PST 2011

Folks,

Just a reminder that we'll be having our "whole group" call in about an
hour.  Dial-in information is below.

As I noted yesterday, we plan to use this time differently then past
"whole group" calls and thus won't be doing our regular sub-group updates.
 Instead, we'll be talking about initial ideas for the summer Sakai
conference, our quarterly update process and recruiting new
members...along with other items that folks will bring to the call.

Talk with everyone in a bit.

Josh

    *  Dial 1-888-447-7153 (International callers: 1-719-387-1138)
    * Enter in passcode: 917798 (the hit #)
    * Listen to music until "moderator" starts the call
    * Need help? Call tech support at 1-877-807-0970

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601